How do I get an SSL certificate?
SSL Certificates serve to help to protect customers sensitive data. SSL Certificates are used by millions and millions of websites around the world to protect their online transactions with their customers.
To get SSL Certificate please proceed with following actions:
1. Login to your account on nic.st.
2. Place cursor on SSL Certificates in Services menu
3. Choose one of the type (Domain Validation Certificates, Multi-Domain Certificates, etc.)
4. Choose desired certificate (scroll down and you will find he comparison of certificats, also you can compare them by technical properties, refunds, primary properties as well)
5. Click on Order Now (or Order , if you chosse from the compared list)
6. Choose time period 1-2 year.
7. Create new Order and then after checking all info click on Checkout.
8. Then check your information and proceed with payment.
You can choose Manage Services from My Services menu to check status and manage/configure SSL Certificate by clicking on it.