How do I renew an SSL certificate?
After purchasing SSL Certifivate you need to configure it, you will see it in overview of certificate in Configuration Status.
You can choose Order Type which means - select Renewal option in case you need renew existing SSL that expires soon. Certification center would add up to 90-days left from Original order.
IMPORTANT: You must have a valid "CSR" (Certificate Signing Request) to configure your SSL Certificate. The CSR is an encrypted piece of text that is generated by the web server where the SSL Certificate will be installed. If you do not already have a CSR, you must generate one or ask your web hosting provider to generate one for you. Also please ensure you enter the correct information as it cannot be changed after the SSL Certificate has been issued
If you don't know whether you generated CSR or not:
1. Log into your nic.st account;
2. From My Services menu choose Manage Services;
3. Choose your certificate (name of your certificate for example Comodo PositiveSSL );
4. If you didn't configure your Certificate yet Choose Configure now
- Click on Generate CSR) ;
5. If you have configure you should scroll down and Click on 'Get Private Key' ;