What usage of VPS is?
VPS stands for Virtual Private Server. On the Internet, a virtual server is a server at someone else's location that is shared by multiple Web site owners so that each owner can use and administer it as they had complete control of the server. Unlike shared hosting, this data is isolated on a single virtual machine, with resources solely dedicated to its user.
The VPS is a perfect compromise between web hosting plans and physical servers. It provides you with more control than a web hosting plan, but without the difficulty of managing a server's physical hardware.
On ST Registry you can choose from Micro VPS to Maxi VPS. Also you will be provided with control panel which will give you full control for your VPS.
To get a VPS you should :
1. Log in into your nic.st account;
2. Go to Services menu and click on Cloud Servers;
3. Choose what kind of VPS do yu want (Mini, Macro, etc.);
4. Click Order Now;
5. Choose desired configurations. Continue.
6. Check information and proceed with checkout.
To cancelled your VPS :
1. Log in to your nic.st account;
2. Choose Manage Services from My Services menu;
3. Choose your VPS.
4. On the left bar you will find 'Request Cancellation'. Click on it;
5. There you should dscribe te reason of canceletion, type of it and request it.
Remember once you cancelled your VPS there will be no way to restore it.