How do I register a domain?
To register new domain, you should:
1. Simply log in to your nic.st account
2. Go to 'Register Domain' in Domains top menu.
First of all you should verify that desired domain name is available.
3. Once you find available domain name you Add it to Cart. You can have several domains stored in your cart. To view cart choose View Cart from right-top button, there you can edit/delete dmains.
4. If you choose Edit you can st ID Protection, enable Domain Parking, manage nameservers.
5. Once you finish press Continue. Check order summary before next step.
6. Check all your info details, if everything is alright click on Complete Order.
Once you finished you will received your Order number.
You can view your domain status by choosing Manage Domains from My Domains menu.
After you submit your order keep an eye on your emails as in some extensions we may have needed to contact you for further information, documentation or action on your part to move the registration forward. If you want to know if there is anything special about registering a particular domain extension that you have never registered before please contact us.